All children are expected to wear school uniform to school each day. All items of clothing should be labelled with your child’s name. If your child comes to school in incorrect uniform, you will be called. If they are wearing incorrect shoes they will be asked to wear plimsolls.
School uniform consists of:
- Bottle green jumper/cardigan/sweatshirt
- Grey skirt/Trousers/Pinafore/Shalwar Khameez
- White shirt/blouse/polo shirt
- Green and white summer dress
- Shoes should be black. In the summer, for safety reasons, all sandals should have closed toes and be black.
- Headscarf for girls should be black or white pull on.
Please put your child’s P.E kit in a drawstring bag labelled with your child’s name.
- White t-shirt
- Black loose-fitting shorts/tight fitting leggings
- Black jogging bottoms can be worn during winter
- Plimsolls – not trainers
Plimsolls must be worn for P.E lessons. All headscarves will need to be taken off during P.E lessons for health and safety reasons. If your child wears earrings they should be small studs for safety reasons. We ask children to remove other items of jewellery for P.E lessons.
School uniform is available for purchase from:
Any school retailers or tesco.com/ues
The loss of any clothing and jewellery is not the responsibility of the school. If your child loses something please check in the lost property kept near the playground.